Tuesday, January 31, 2012

God is working...

I keep trying to write a blog about how God has been working in my life, but I keep going off on tangents and end up deleting the whole thing.  So I guess I'll just say that God is working and teaching me so much right now and I'm so grateful for it!  He may make me a patient and obedient person yet! (Not my strong suit!)
Also I'd like to share a blog with you that I started reading.  It's about a girl who started a ministry in Uganda doing feeding programs and sponsorship and has ended up adopting 13 girls in the process.  She's not even 25!  I feel like a slouch sometimes realizing how much I haven't done with my life yet and also by how great her faith is!  I highly recommend checking it out!  http://kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com/  I'm hoping to get her book today while I'm out.  It's called "Kisses From Katie." 

This video is good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment